What kind of shrub irrigation should be adopted?
(1) Weak drought tolerance of wet trees such as Metasequoia glyptostroboides, maple poplar, Magnolia grandiflora, osmanthus fragrans, oleander, safflower stepwood, willow, cypress and so on. Wet environment drought easily leads to good or withered or even death. Soil is always in a wet state, water accumulation or death in a wet period?
(2) Water 1-2 times a week from March to May according to the gas conditions; avoid watering during the high temperature period before 2-310:00 from June to November; and (except for rainy weather) water must be permeated with anti-freezing water in early December or before cold flow to keep the soil moist from 10:00 to 15:00 in December to February.
(3) The shrub watering should be evenly omitted
(4) Water irrigated according to soil moisture must be irrigated through root layer to allow seedlings to wither and rot roots.
(5) Irrigation sprinkler water can stimulate water leakage area, water accumulation damage
(6) Water pipes can be used to pull and put shrubs away from damage.