A new drip irrigation bag for watering trees at a constant rate
Such products suitable for planting trees in arid regions, a bag of the water filling can be slowly ooze water in 3 to 8 hours, let moist, seedling root seedlings in dry season can obviously increase the survival rate, do not need artificial frequent watering, save water, save manpower, and the bag body itself using uv material production and become, ageing resistance, long service life, and you can add nutrient solution systems.
1. Place the water bag around the bottom of the tree trunk, tighten the zipper, and put the water pipe into the water inlet above to start filling.
2. When about 1/4 of the water is filled, slightly lift the two black ribbons above the bag body, so that the water can be filled more fully (nutrient solution, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, etc., can be reasonably added according to the demand).
3. After filling the bag with water, the water inside the bag will gradually permeate and drain within 3-8 hours.
4. When not in use for a long time, clean the water bag, fold it neatly, and store it for the next time.
5. One or two water bags can be joined together and used together.
Advantages of water bag:
1. Water saving -- drip irrigation is a local irrigation method for tree roots. It can accurately carry out irrigation and water transmission according to the needs of crops, which is very water saving.It can save more than 30% water compared with surface flooding.
2. Strong adaptability -- drip irrigation has low water intensity, which can adapt to the viscous soil with low infiltration. Moreover, due to long irrigation time and frequent pouring and irrigation, serious deep leakage will not be caused even in sandy soil with high permeability.
3. Increase production -- maintain stable soil moisture to improve the survival rate of trees. Drip irrigation can provide timely and appropriate water supply and fertilization to the roots of trees without causing soil consolidation, providing good water and nutrients for tree production.
4. Labor-saving -- drip irrigation is convenient for automatic control and labor saving. It can also be used for fertilizer application, which saves fertilizer, medicine and labor.