Sleeping bag manufacturers remind you that washing your sleeping bag at home is the safest and cheapest way to wash it. Cleaning steps and precautions:
1. Soak the sleeping bag in warm water. The water temperature should not exceed 30 ℃.
2, choose feather cleaning agent;
3, please gently knead and beat, do not twist;
4. After washing, rinse thoroughly with water until there is no soap foam;
5. After flushing, slightly press out the water, and place the sleeping bag flat in a well-ventilated place for "dry" treatment;
6. During the dry process, please turn the sleeping bag constantly to avoid the influence of feathers or various synthetic fibers on the bagging;
7. Bags can be returned to storage bags or closets for collection after processing.
8, maintenance in good weather should turn over the sleeping bag in the sun for 1 hour;
9, safety most sleeping bags are flammable, do not touch Mars, should pay attention to fire prevention and away from water sources;
10. When not in use, the sleeping bag should be stored in a dry wardrobe, not rolled up in a bag, and try to reduce the time of squeezing into a ball.