The tree water bag is suitable for planting saplings in dry areas. After a bag is filled with water, it can slowly infiltrate within 3-8 hours to keep the roots of the saplings moist. The saplings can significantly improve the survival rate in the dry season without the need for frequent manual watering and save water To save labor, the bag itself is made of UV-resistant materials, which is resistant to aging and has a long service life, and can be supplemented with nutrient solutions.
1. Place the water bag around the bottom of the trunk for a week, tighten the zipper, put the water pipe into the upper water inlet to start irrigation.
2. When the water is poured about 1/4, lift up the two black webbings on the top of the bag slightly, so that the water is filled more fully (you can reasonably add nutrients, fertilizers, medicines, etc.)
3. After filling with water, the water in the bag body will slowly penetrate and drain within 3-8 hours.
4. When not in use for a long time, the water bag can be cleaned, folded neatly, and stored for future use.
5. One or two water bags can be used together.
Tree water bag advantages:
1. Water saving-Drip irrigation is a local irrigation method at the roots of trees. It can accurately irrigate water according to the needs of the crop, which is very water-saving. Saves more than 30% of water on the ground.
2. Strong adaptability—Drip irrigation has low drip strength and can adapt to low infiltration of sticky soils. Due to the long irrigation time and frequent irrigation, even in sandy soils with high water infiltration, it will not cause serious deep layers. leakage.
3. Increasing production—maintaining stable soil moisture and increasing tree survival rate, drip irrigation can provide water and fertilization to the roots of trees in a timely and appropriate amount, which will not cause soil compaction and provide good moisture and nutrients for tree production.
4. Labor-saving-Drip irrigation is convenient for automatic control, saves labor, and can also be used for fertilization and pesticide application.