A picnic backpack is a versatile backack for outdoor picnics. Picnic, as a healthy and natural lifestyle, is more common in developed countries abroad, and has become increasingly popular in China in recent years. Picnic bags have attracted people's attention with the concept of fashion and environmental protection. Its consumer group is 25-40, people with certain cultural literacy, and people who are pursuing family and quality of life.
Cleaning and maintenance of picnic bags details are as follows:
1. Tableware: The used tableware is collected and brought back in a folding bag, washed and dried, and put into the tableware store according to the structure.
2. Inside the package and tableware store: Use a soft brush to dilute the diluted laundry detergent or detergent, wipe it in the dirty place, and dry it.
2. Inside the food bin: Wipe with a damp cloth. In case of large oil pollution, add a little detergent, and finally dry it with a clean wet cloth.
3. Carpet: Normally, the suede (or acrylic) on the front can be folded and stored for next use.
4. After using in a dirty environment, wipe the back with a damp cloth. The front stains can be smeared with detergent, then rinse with water and dry.
5. There are no special requirements for daily storage. It is recommended to pull the zipper to ensure that the inside of the bag is clean for direct use next time.