Collapsible Rain Barrel description:
Material : 500D PVC Tarpaulin with UV-resistant Fabric
Color : navy green , yellow , blue etc
Accessory including : plastic pipe （standing）, discharge valve ,
downspout filter , overflow valve, discharge spout & tap ;
Capacity : 25 Gallons--290 Gallons (100L--1160 L)
Size : Dia. 50*50 cm –Dia.100*140 cm
foldable rain water tank Feature :
1. Easy to assemble – no tools required .
2.Reduce your water bills, help the environment and improve your garden—rainwater is better for plants than tap water.
3.it can be folded up and compactly stored away during the off season .
Collecting rainwater Application:
1. rain barrel from your downspout to use for watering your plants with fresh and purer natural water.
2. Watering your flowers and garden or even washing your car. With enough rain water saved up ,you might never have to use the garden hose for an entire summer.
Collecting rainwater for use during dry months in rain barrel is an ancient and traditional practice. Historical records show that rainwater was collected in simple clay containers as far back as 2,000 years ago in Thailand, and throughout other areas of the world after that. With the rising price of municipal water and drought restrictions, more and more homeowners in our own modern society are turning to use the rain barrel to save money and protect this precious natural resource. It is a common belief in many parts of the world that water is an infinite resource to exploit as needed, but as the saying goes, “you don’t know the value of water until the well is running dry.” This is especially true in arid parts of the U.S. where most of the municipal water comes from overstressed underground aquifers. As drought and aquifer mining begin to call attention to an increasing water crisis, people are seeking ways minimize impact on their municipal water supplies. Collapsible Rain barrels can be part of the solution. Just look outside your window , collecting rainwater from your downspout to use for watering your plants with fresh and purer natural water.
Instruction of collapsible water tank:
Come with everything you need to get started. Include a filter, tap spout and overflow valve.
1. Collect rainwater from your downspout to use for watering your plants with fresh water
2. Reduce your water bills, help the environment, and improve your garden-rainwater is better for plants than tap water.
3. These Rain Barrels can be folded up and compactly stored away during the off season.
4. Easy to assemble, no tools required.
5. Zip-Open Lid for dipping
6. Made of heavy-duty UV-resistant 500D PVC Tarpaulin for strength and durability