N95 masks cannot be cleaned. The filter cotton of dust masks now uses the principle of electrostatic adsorption. Once cleaned, the filter cotton structure is easily damaged, resulting in poor protection.
The principle of masks to prevent diseases is actually very simple, is to block the droplets of bacteria in the air.
The requirements for materials and filterability are not so high. Although the disposable sterile medical mask is very cheap, the barrier effect is actually not much different from the expensive N95 mask. If you are not in the epidemic area and have no close contact with the patient, there is no need to wear N95.
Babies under the age of 3 are not recommended to wear masks. The child's respiratory system is not fully developed and it is easy to suffocate. And when a baby wearing a mask feels uncomfortable, it is easy to resist. Older babies can choose a mask of the appropriate age, which must be fitted to the face to play a protective role.
Precautions for use KN95 mask
1. Wash your hands before wearing a mask, or avoid touching your hands with the inside of the mask while wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. Distinguish the inside, outside, top and bottom of the mask clearly.
3. Do not squeeze the mask by hand. N95 masks can only isolate the virus on the surface of the mask. If you squeeze the mask by hand, the virus will wet the mask with the droplets and it is easy to cause virus infection.
4. Try to make the mask and the face have a good adhesion. The simple test method is: after putting on the mask, exhale hard, and the air cannot leak out from the edge of the mask.
5. The protective mask must be in close contact with the user's face. The user must shave off the beard to ensure that the mask can fit tightly with the face. Anything between the beard and the pad seal and the face will cause the mask to leak.
6. After adjusting the position of the mask according to your face shape, use your forefinger to press the nose clip along the upper edge of the mask to make it fit closely with the face.