For daily health protection, here are 9 tips:
1. Whether it is to prevent and control viruses, or to protect pollen allergens such as poplar and willow, at this stage, it is encouraged to wear face masks when going out. Disposable medical masks can play a protective role; when you go out, try not to wear a coat that is easy to adhere to the material.
2. Go to the hospital to wear KN95 mask, N95 mask, or disposable medical mask as much as possible. Wash your hands as soon as possible after going out, and clean the nasal cavity and face at the same time.
When you get home, you need to throw these masks into the trash bin, don't touch the surface of the mask, there are many bacteria on it.
3. When exercising outdoors, try to choose a time period with less flying catkins, such as early morning, evening or after rain, when the number of flying catkins is significantly reduced.
4. During the high-incidence period of poplar willows, the window opening time should be reduced as much as possible, and the indoor flying dust should be cleaned or sprayed in time, especially the flying dust attached to the surface of heating appliances such as electric heaters and furniture and floor surfaces; vacuum cleaners can be used indoor Clean up the flying cats in time.
5. Do not dry the clothes outdoors to prevent the fly from sticking to the clothes.
6. The daily diet is mostly light, drink plenty of water, eat more fruits, vegetables and other foods, eat less spicy and irritating food.
7. Regularly clean the interior of the car, and clean the fly and dust in the car in time.
8. Pay attention to fire safety, prohibit littering of cigarette butts, and prohibit the ignition of flying fire by open flames.
9. The dry climate in spring can easily lead to irritability, and pay attention to adjusting emotions to maintain a healthy and peaceful state of mind.