If the outdoor picnic mat is dirty, the solution is: when the surface is contaminated with dirt, please wipe the picnic blanket with a towel or soft brush and soapy water. Do not use rough brushes or drugs to wipe the surface of outdoor picnic mats.
Let's take a look at the precautions for picnic mats:
1. Don't let babies and young children bite the picnic mat with their teeth.
2. Don't let sharp objects touch, so as not to cut the mat
3. The smear marks of oil pen or colored pencil cannot be erased, so please be careful.
4. Keep the product away from fire and heat sources to prevent the picnic mat from catching fire
Maintenance management method:
1. A special smell will be emitted when the outdoor camping mat is packaged, but it will disappear after a few days.
2. When you don't use picnic mats, you can put them along the fold marks on the packaging and they will disappear on their own within 1 to 2 weeks after they are laid flat.
3. It is not only suitable for field travel, but also suitable for baby crawling on the home floor, bedding, etc.