tree irrigation bags
tree irrigation bags description
It's never been easier to water a tree with a lohas outdoor tree irrigation bags , saving you time, money and energy while still watering the tree properly and efficiently. It is specifically designed to improve first-year survival and lay the foundation for a long and healthy life.
Steps for installing irrigation bags:
1. Find a new tree, take out the irrigation bag, wrap it around the tree, zip it up, and hose it.
2. Fill the bag with water, about 1/4 of the way into the tree watering bag, then gently lift two black shoulder straps over the top of the watering bag to expand the bottom sufficiently.
3. Fill the tree bag with the required level of water to allow it to drain.
4. Replenish your tree watering bag once or twice a week depending on the weather and the size of your new planting.
1. Use clean water. Filter through the cotton cloth at the end of the hose if necessary.
2. Never put tree irrigation bag 1 belt/handle-always use two shoulder straps/handle when lifting.
3. Do not unpack or transport tree watering bags.
4. Do not tear/fill open.